21 Inspirational Faith Quotes On Success
- June 4, 2018
By: Michele Thompson
Living Faith Now.
Here are some inspirational faith quotes put together to help you, because without faith you have already lost the fight. These quotes from many greats will enlighten you and help you understand the possibilities that faith offers you.
Many great men, past and present, agree that faith and belief in yourself are essential to any great achievement.
Enjoy and digest these great and timeless quotes of faith for motivation.
“Living Faith Now Means Faith It, Til You Make It.”
Inspiring Faith Quotes
1. “And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, whosoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! Moreover, does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.”Mark 11:22-23, Bible.
2. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your powers, you cannot be successful or happy.”Norman Vincent Peale
3. “ I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.”Jesus, Mathew 17:20, Bible
4. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. Don’t tell me I can’t do something. Don’t tell me it’s impossible. Don’t tell me I’m not the greatest. I’m the double greatest.”Muhammad Ali
6. “You can do it if you believe you can!” Napoleon Hill
7. “Fear, uncertainty, and doubt are, and always have been, the greatest enemies of success and happiness.”Brian Tracy
8. “There is a difference between wishing for a thing and being ready to receive it. No one is ready for a thing until they believe they can acquire it. The state of mind must be belief and not mere hope or wish.”Napoleon Hill
9. “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”Saint Augustine
10. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” Mahatma Gandhi
11. “Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.” Martin Luther
12. “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.” Helen Keller
13. “Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them. “Mahalia Jackson
14. “The principal part of faith is patience.” George MacDonald
15. “Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.” Susan L. Taylor
16. “Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.” Mahatma Gandhi
17. “Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life.” Gregory Peck
18. “A man of courage is also full of faith.” Marcus Tullius Cicero
19. “Worry is spiritual short sight. Its cure is intelligent faith.” Paul Brunton
20. “As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.” Emmanuel Teney
21. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” Gail Devers
Michele Y. Thompson is an author, contributing writer on MyStock911 and MortgageExpertGuide , commercial mortgage broker, entrepreneur, and finance coach. The culmination of her work in mortgage banker finance, global investor services, real estate, and debt consulting; along with her advanced degrees has driven her to help new and existing businesses reach their goals for over 20 years.